Product Description
NEW - Universal Shaped Electric Guitar Soft case with EPS foam interior/Nylon exterior, back straps
- Designed for universal-shaped guitars Heavy-duty double pull zipper Molded EPS interior with plush lining
- Durable 600-denier exterior layered with rigid foam2 convenient exterior accessory pouches
- Carrying handle and padded backpack straps Rubber feet for standing on its side
SKB Universal Shaped Electric Guitar Soft case with EPS foam interior/Nylon exterior, back straps Reviews
SKB Universal Shaped Electric Guitar Soft case with EPS foam interior/Nylon exterior, back straps Reviews
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: SKB Universal Shaped Electric Guitar Soft case with EPS foam interior/Nylon exterior, back straps (Electronics) I'm very happy with this case. It offers significant protection - much superior to an ordinary gig bag. The case itself is very stiff and can't bend. It fits my PRS extremely well - even with Dunlop straploks. And the guitar does not move a millimeter once it's in the case and zipped closed. It has a sufficient amount of storage space for stings, a strap, some tools, a pedal or two, and you can carry it over one shoulder or backpack style. It's the golden mean between hard cases and gig bags. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: SKB Universal Shaped Electric Guitar Soft case with EPS foam interior/Nylon exterior, back straps (Electronics) The title for this product is not really accurate. I was expecting a floppy, thinly padded gig bag to put one of my guitar projects in. Boy was I wrong. This bag is really a hard shell case, covered in nylon. If I had known what a great bag this was, I would have bought many more. I don't think there is another product on the market that comes close when it comes to value. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Guitar Mike (Richmond, VA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: SKB Universal Shaped Electric Guitar Soft case with EPS foam interior/Nylon exterior, back straps (Electronics) I haven't toured in decades and retired my heavy flight case long ago, but I wanted something I could use for taking my trusty old Ibanez guitar to jam sessions and the occasional gig. I looked at regular gig bags and while I liked the soft outside, easy carry and the amount of storage they offered, I wanted something with more substance and these cases fit the bill perfectly. While I wouldn't put these cases through handling by an airline the hard sides are more than adequate for around town. They also provide good neck support and protection for the guitar when not in use, something I don't think soft sided gig bags do. And there are plenty of pockets and storage for a strap, cables, tuner, battery practice amp, picks and other essential items that I carry with me. I wish I had this when I was actively playing. |
› See all 11 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment