Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Musician's Gear Hardshell Electric Guitar Case for $59.99


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.3

List Price : Price : $59.99
Musician's Gear Hardshell Electric Guitar Case

Product Description

These deluxe cases are built road-tough with 5-ply cross-laminate wood construction, plush interior lining, heavy-duty hardware, interior accessory compartment, and locking fasteners. Fits most Stratocasters, Telecasters, and similarly-shaped guitars.


  • 5-ply wood construction Textured vinyl corners Plush lining Molded
  • Plastic handle Interior dimensions: Total Length – 41.75” Body Length – 19.25”
  • Lower Bout – 12.75” Depth – 3”


Musician's Gear Hardshell Electric Guitar Case Reviews


Musician's Gear Hardshell Electric Guitar Case Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
18 Reviews
5 star:
 (10)
4 star:
 (4)
3 star:
 (3)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

25 of 25 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars WILL YOUR GUITAR FIT?, August 24, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Musician's Gear Hardshell Electric Guitar Case
Decent built cases... I bought 2 of them to go on tour.... They came well packed and the quality is alright.... But for the price its its way better than expected.... My biggest worry was if my guitars would fit, I have an esp F series with the long top, and another esp with a PRS style body... Well they both fit. The cases are a large rectangle area at the base and headstock, Id say if the F series fits almost anything will fit in this case..... I hope this helps.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


10 of 10 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, December 4, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Musician's Gear Hardshell Electric Guitar Case
I just recieved my new case and for the price I can say I'm very pleased! Nice finish, great compartment inside the case and it fits perfectly to my new Fender Strat!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


9 of 9 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, but needs this warning..., January 20, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Musician's Gear Hardshell Electric Guitar Case
I have a schecter c-1 hellraiser and was looking for a nice cheap case for storage. This was a dream come true. It has very nice build quality. Simple and effective, but be careful if you have a headstock similar style similar to mine! Having the tuning pegs on the back of my headstock get off tune because storage is a major inconvenience!

Pros:
Locking Mechanism
Price
Build Quality
Extra Compartment
Style
Locks

Cons:
Generic Guitar case will have conflict with many styles of guitar
Detunes my guitar
Half decent hardware, Iffy on rough trips and weathering.
Lock is flimsy but works

All in all I give it 4 stars. My problem just seems to be with my type of headstock. Similar to the 3+3(3 pegs on each side) gibson stocks i guess?

EDIT: I've been reading other reviews of the lower end hard cases (0$-100$) and they all seem to have the "glorified gigbag" review. As is this review. Since this... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 18 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment